NACE code filter
- Filter for companies based on the “Statistical Classification of Economic Activities in the European Community (NACE Rev. 2)”
- Quickly find the NACE codes you would like to filter for by either browsing through the sections (“letters”) or by using the search box
- Select an entire section (e.g. “C Manufacturing”) with just one klick
- Get an overview of the selected codes on the right side
NACE codes in the results
- Column names have been changed and now refer to the more internationally known NACE codes
- However, also the more specific WZ codes are displayed
Export column changes
- The column names have been adjusted to match the column names of the table view
- There is one additional column which shows all NACE codes
- The idea: Choose the level of specificity you prefer for single field imports into your CRM
NACE vs. WZ codes – What’s the difference?
- NACE is an industry classification system that is used in the EU whereas WZ is only used/known in Germany
- The NACE and the WZ classification schemes are related to eachother: They share the first 4 digits, but the WZ scheme allows a more specific classification with a 5th digit (=sub-class)
- Other national schemes like UK SIC and NAF Rev. (used in France) also derive from the NACE scheme: Classification are the same up to the classes. However, there are minor differences in the sub-class classification of these national schemes.